Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Little Miss Piggy

I have been working on some cards to give to a friend that is graduating from high school. She told me that she will be Pen Pals with two little girls she babysat for. I thought I would make her some cute cards that she could send these little girls to make them feel special while she is away at school. I had to share this "Little Miss Piggy.."
This pig is from Button Buddies and her crown is from Every Little Bit. My friend Shana Gaff gave me the idea of placing a crown on this pig and now I have to do it every time I use this stamp!! LOL The Googlie Eyes are peek form the new Holiday Catalog from Stampin' Up being released on August 1!! Lots of fun new goodies! I am a sucker for circles and thought this would add to the whimsical feel to the card. I am sure these little girls will love getting this card in the mail!
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Aimee

No comments:

Post a Comment