Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Nacho Average Challenge

Happy Saturday everyone! I was happy to have NOTHING else scheduled for today so I could join in on some challenges. I loved the colors chosen for this week's Nacho Average Challenge. I hadn't used Calypso Coral in a long time so it was fun to break it out again! I noticed after the card was finished that I had used Crumb Cake instead of Soft Suede! Bummer! Oh well...I will pay a bit more attention the next time but I do like how the Crumb Cake looks with these colors.

I don't use my Brayer often but I decided to try it on this card and was very happy with the results. I used the Glossy white card stock. This helps the colors go on a bit more evenly. I colored the pearls using a little Modge Podge first and letting it dry. You can then color them with the Stampin' Write markers and you have perfectly matching pearls!!
I am hoping you see a few more posts this week. I am excited to be going to the Stampin' Up! Regional Convention next weekend!! I may give you a sneak peek of my swap cards later this week.
Thanks for stopping by!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment