Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

{heart} U!

I have a quick post today for the Dynamic Duos #30 Challenge and Retrosketches #50 Challenge. I have missed palying these challenges so much and I was happy I could use the inspiration together on the same card.



This card is different than most I create. I realized after I was finished that I hadn't used any of my stamps! I almost added some stamping but thought I should just leave it alone. I love the look of chipboard that is not covered and thought this would be a great time to try that look for my own design. I would love to know what you think!!
Thanks for stopping!!

5 comments:

  1. lovely card ..:) sweet and simple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you used the negative space of the apothecary accent framelit. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Aimee - this is SO lovely! Thanks for playing along with us at Dynamic Duos this week :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful! How you created that window! Thanks for joining us at the Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete