Pages

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sunshine Dreams

Believe it or not I am making another post! :) I feel like I am almost back into the groove of things. I decided to join the Black Tie Friday Challenge and Retrosketches this week. Here is my creation...
 

 
I decided to use the yellow and black as accents on my card. I made the sunshine with a 1 3/4" circle punch and the small banner from the Itty Bity Banners framelit. I sponged around the edges of the sunshine to give a little more dimension., The clouds are from the Cupcake punch from Stampin' Up! which I sponged around the edges as well.
Have a great week and thanks for stopping by!!


13 comments:

  1. Aimee! I LOVE this. It is too stinking cute and I really like the contrast. It helps that white and yellow are my favorite colors! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Mandy!! Yellow and white...with a little gray, are my favs too! Have a great week!! :)

      Delete
  2. Aimee I love your sun! So bright and cheery with all the white space.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for playing with Black Tie Fridays Aimee. Your card just makes me happy when I look at it. I saw your work on another site last night and am so excited that you played with us as well. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sun is so cute but LOVE that cloud background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely adorable! It's so cheerful and fun. Great job on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the banner effect on the sun! All that white looks so good with the black and yellow! Great job and thanks for playing at Black Tie Fridays this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aimee this is a wonderful card I love the embossed clouds. Is that an embossing folder?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/04/52-card-pickup-215.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card! I just scrolled through the rest of your blog and think your cards are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your kind words! You ade my heart smile! :-)

      Delete