Pages

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Clean and Simple with Tape It

While I love the look of a Clean and Simple (CAS) card, they seem to be a bit of a challenge for me. I have a hard time knowing when to STOP! I decided to link up to the Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge this week to give a CAS card a try.
 
This was the first time I have used the Tape It stamp set and I loved it! I prefer set that I can layer and use in many different way. I colored the sentiment with Stampin' Write Markers and of course added a little spritz. To add a bit of dimension I added the turned corner with a candy dot. I also tried to use the positively Chevron background stamp under the tape images but it is difficult to see in the picture.
Thanks for stopping and have a great day!!

2 comments:

  1. I really like how you used that stamp set. CAS has been a challenge for me too at times but the more I did it the better I got. I don't think you'll have to practice too much to get it down after seeing this card :o) Thanks for joining us this week at ATS&M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aimee. This is a great CAS card! Thanks for joining the fun at ATSM. Monika

    ReplyDelete