Pages

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Blendabilities Fun!

I was so excited to break out my new Stampin' Up Blendabilities Alcohol Based Markers when they came in! Actually, I didn't wait for mine because my friend Shana Let me play with them on a field trip we took with our girls 4th grade class. I quickly realized riding on a bus was not the most ideal place to try them but I just couldn't help myself! I decided to make a very simple card for my Grandma for Mother's Day and knew she would just love the flowers! I also decided to join the challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More CAS challenge. Here is my card....
Here is a close up...
Even though this is a CAS card I loved how the Blendabilities added a lot of dimension to the card. I have found the more I use the markers the comfortable I am with trying new things. I have learned to stay away from the edge while coloring so it does not bleed outside the lines. I also used the Color Lifter marker to add a highlight spot to each of the vases. Thanks so much for stopping!


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Aimee! I'm glad we had a chance to play together, and decided at the same time how much better we like our Blendies. :) Thanks for playing along in our challenge at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Shana sure looked like you had fun and you made great use of these new pens. Thanks for joining us at ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous - love the pretty coloured vases! Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

    ReplyDelete