Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Birthday Bash!

So I am posting today after over a year away. Lots of changes have taken place in my life and I am beginning to find my way. Things have started to settle down and I have once again started crafting and making cards. I can lose track of time when working on one of my creations. I decided to join the Freshly Made Sketches #237 challenge this week with this Birthday card.
I love to use my Aqua painters to add color to my cards. They are so easy to use and so forgiving especially when I use them to splash the color on the cards. If you look close you can see the shimmer I added with the Clear Wink of Stella Glitter brush on the cake. I have enjoyed the versatility of the Its My Party DSP as well. I added some enamel dots and Bakers Twine to finish off this card.
Thanks so much for stopping by and look forward to hearing from you!
 
Aimee :-)

2 comments:

  1. Delightful in every way!! I am loving those sweet patterned papers!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the fun birthday papers that you have paired with that cute little cake! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete