Pages

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Subtle Sympathy

When I saw the challenge at Dynamic Duos this week I knew I had to join in. The colors, Pistachio Pudding and Blushing Bride are colors that I very seldom use. I also use some other SU! products that I hadn't used in a very long time. Here is the card...


This is a very simple card to make. The pearls added to the delicate nature of the card. I didn't have any Blushing Bride ribbon but I added the color to a white ribbon with sponging in on. These are very simple additions to add to a one layer card that make it shine.
Thanks for stopping!
Aimee

3 comments:

  1. This is such a stunning card! I love the embossing around the edges!! Thanks for joining us over at Dynamic Duos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful and delicate card! Love that embossing folder and stamped tree! Thanks for joining the DD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so pretty!!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Dynamic Duos!!!

    ReplyDelete