Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

Brooke's Photo Shoot


Today Brooke came home with the "Spring Pictures" that were taken at school. Of course, I didn't remember they were going to be taken so her choice of outfits that day wasn't quite what I would have in mind. I convinced her to let me take her pictures and she could have her own personal photo shoot. She helped to decide the poses and props we used as well! We had lots of fun! I edited, uploaded, and ordered the pictures tonight so she will have some to hand out at school next week. Here is where you can find the final results...Brooke's Spring Pictures.

1 comment:

  1. She is SOOO pretty! The pics are sweet.~

    NO way can you have been scrapin' for TWENTY years!?!?!?! You're just a youngun!

    Love you, Aunt Lucy~

    ReplyDelete