Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

Fifth Ave Mother's Day


Good Morning! I have been wanting to share this card we made at our last Stamp Camp. I decided to use a fancy fold card with Fifth Ave Floral stamp set and  reinkers. (I am going to miss this set when it retires!) This was the first time that most of the ladies had used this technique. I was fun to see all the different flowers that were made and the ladies couldn't believe how easy it was to do. We embossed the image first in white on Shimmery White card stock, spritzed it generously with water, then added the color.
I gave them Two different options in adding the color to the card--1) Add reinkers directly to the image or 2) add the reinkers with an Aqua Painter. When applied with an Aqua Painter the colors were softer than the sample above.
I was planning on giving this card to my mom for Mother's Day, but she came and made her own card. :) Hope you have a terrific MONDAY!!

Aimee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment