Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

CCMC-197 Color Challenge

Happy Saturday everyone! It is a rainy day here in Indiana...BUT that means it is a perfect day to spend in my "stamping space." I have really caught the bug for joining some challenges. I am trying to broaden my creative palette. Here is another card I have created for a challenge at Create with Connie and Mary. The colors chosen were Concord Crush, Certainly Celery,and Marina Mist.



I decided to use Circle Circus, a favorite stamp set of mine! I am a little worried about this retiring, so I am using it as much as I can. I will miss the wonderful 2010-2012 In Colors when they retire May31, but I am so excited to see what Stampin' Up has for us for 2012-2014. Tomorrow the retiring stamp sets will be announced so check back tomorrow to see which you have to buy before they are gone forever!

Thanks for stopping!

Aimee

Supplies used:
Stamp Sets: Circle Circus, Pursuit of Happiness
Card stock: Concord Crush, Marina Mist, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Ink: Concord Crush, Marina Mist, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Accessories: Basic Rhinestones, Concord Crush Stitched Poly Ribbon
Tools: 2 1/2 circle punch, 1 1/4 circle punch,2 3/8 scallop circle punch , Scallop Border Punch, Sponge Daubers

5 comments:

  1. Oh my what a great card! I always forget about this stamp set and you've used it beautifully! These colors are great for it. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card...I have not done justice with that set, but I love what you did! Thanks for playing along with the color challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cute!! I love all of those circles and these colors work really well with this set!! Thanks for joining us this week over at Create with Connie and Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fabulous card with the color challenge! Love how you used this set for it! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this! I haven't had this set out in ages, but this color combo really works well for it! Love how you've done the collage stamping and then added your focal point. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete