Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Extreme Cards

Since the retiring list of SU! stamps was recently posted, I have been trying to use some of my favorites that will be leaving us. Probably my most favorite is Extreme Elements. Every card that is stamped with this set is perfect! You can't make a mistake!! I usually like to use it for masculine cards but Love it for "sassy" but feminine cards too. Below you will find some I recently created...



 Spider man is a favorite of my son's. So he helped me make this. :) I free-handed the shape of the face. I then used the Spiderweb Impressions folder to add the design to his face. I used a brayer with Basic Black Ink and rolled across raised portion of the web. I used the large and extra large oval punches to make the eyes. I then marked my punches with a black permanent marker so it is easy to find the placement of the card stock each time. I finished with Extreme Elements and the sentiment from Grunge Rock.



This is a Graduation card that I will be using this year. The splashes of color with Extreme Elements was just what this card needed to add some spice. I used the Circle punch to round the corners of the white card stock.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Supplies used for Extreme Spiderman
Stamp Sets: Extreme Elements, Grunge Rock
Card stock:  Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Pacific Point, Real Red, Basic Black
Accessories: Basic Pearls, Bakers Twine,
Tools:Spider web Impressions folder, Brayer, extra large punch, large oval punch

Supplies used for Extreme Butterflies
Stamp Sets: Extreme Elements
Card stock: Peach Parfait, Pool Party, Vellum, Whisper White
Ink: Peach Parfait, Pool Party, Poppy Parade, Pear Pizazz
Accessories: Basic Pearls, Bakers Twine,
Tools: Oval Impressions folder, Finial Press Impressions folder, Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die, Beautiful Wings Embosslits die, 1 1/4 circle punch

No comments:

Post a Comment