Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

Fox and Friends

Happy Friday! I wanted to share this card we made in last weeks card camp. This is from the retiring set "Fox and Friends." This is a stamp set I have wanted for such a long time and I am so happy I was able to get it before it retires.

I just love these little animals! This is the perfect set to use for baby or birthday cards. I favor the solid images because when they are stamped the images are crisp and clear. Adding a little ribbon and, of course, some "bling" gave this card the finishing touch I was looking for.

Thanks for taking a peek!!

Aimee

Supplies used for Fox and Friends
Stamp Sets: Fox and Friends, Fabulous Phrases
Card stock:  Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, More Mustard, More Mustard DSP
Ink: Early Espresso, More Mustard, Cajun Craze
Accessories: Basic Rhinestones, Early Espresso Tafeta Ribbon,
Tools:Square Lattice Impressions folder, 1 1/4 inch Square punch, 1 3/8 Square punch, Simply Scored

No comments:

Post a Comment