Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Dynamic Duos #24-Subtly Yours

Happy Saturday everyone! We have a new challenge ready for you at Dynamic Duos! The challenge is divided into weekly themes. This week for the Dynamic Duos Challenge we are using soft romantic colors.
When I first saw these colors, I thought I would make a winter card, but I just couldn't make it happen. Fall is my most favorite time of year and I guess my brain just wasn't ready to think about the next season!! 
I really love the look the a square card. This size is 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 so it will still fit into a standard envelope. I also LOVE to use ribbon on my cards! Many times they don't look complete without it! On this card I used a double layer of ribbon. I used the Soft Suede Taffeta ribbon but underneath it placed Pool Party Seam Binding. I could have used Pool Party Card stock, but the double layer of ribbon added to the "softness" of the card. I also love how the Oval Impressions folder fits very nicely inside the Label Framelit. Just a note..I cut out the Framelit first then used the Impressions folder.
Here is the list of the "Dynamo" Design Team! Check out the wonderful inspiration they have for this week's Challenge and join in on the fun!!
 
 
I am hoping to be spending lots of time in my craft room today so I may be back for another post!!
Thanks for stopping by!!
Aimee

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful frame and the flourishes behind it are the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an elegant and beautiful card! Love the frame and the flowers!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, Aimee! I love the understated elegance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty Aimee! Love the flourishes,framed sentiment and pretty bow...oh heck I love it all!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet and pretty! I love the little pearl centered flowers on the edge of the sentiment frame! Such a clean design! Beautiful!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the way you created this oval shape in the center - beautiful card!
    Cheers, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty, delicate card! The embossed frame within the framelit is lovely...and the little flowers & flourishes are beautiful design elements. Beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete