Pages

Saturday, October 6, 2012

I am Back!

Did you think I fell off the face of the earth?! I have been so busy taking portraits lately I haven't had a lot of extra time to spend stamping. But I am back!! WooHOO! I have so very exciting news to share as well....I have been asked to be a Guest Designer for the month of October for the wonderful Challenge Blog, DYNAMIC DUOS! I have been playing along very often since this challenge began and am so honored to be working with these extremely talented designers. The first color combo this month is "Bold and Sassy."
 
 
..and here is what I came up with...

 
Believe it or not, this is my first time using the Triple Treat stamp from Stampin' Up. When I first saw it, I fell in love with it but had not taken it out to use until now. With the Triple Treat stamp, it has 3 cooresponding punches that can be used too. I love to leave white space on my card. I think it brings out the focal image even more. The setniment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes. This is a wonderful stamp set to go to for the perfect sentiment every time.
Stop by Dynamic Duos Challenge Blog and join in on the fun! Also check out the wonderful inspiration from the Design Team.
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a Blessed Day! :)
Aimee

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on your guest DT spot and welome! Your card is lovely Aimee. I like the bloom and pretty leaf cluster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Aimee! Love your Triple Treat Flower - it is one of my favourite stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cheerful! I love your use of the striped paper to back the tangerine strip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aimee - Congratulations on the Guest Design Team gig! I always enjoy your Dynamic Duo challenge cards.
    This week's is no exception, you did such a such a nice job!
    Cheers, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Aimee, that has to be one of my favourite SU stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aimee, first of all a BIG welcome to the DD team this month! I know we are all really excited to be working with you. Your card is fabulous! Love that layered flower topped off with the little button accent. The woodgrain is a great touch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome! :) So happy to have you along! Love how bright and cheerful your card is! Such a simple design, but with so much texture and dimension! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete