Pages

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Merry Snowmen

I came across and new challenge blog that I am very excited to try! The theme is Christmas ALL YEAR ROUND! It is the Merry Monday #37. I feel like I really need some help with Chritmas Card designs and I am sure this will help!

I love the new Frosty Friends stamp from Stampin' Up!  I framed it using the Label Framelits. I stamped the sentiment from Sassy Salutations on Vellum. I liked how this diddn't break up the view of the DSP but made it possible to use this larger sentiment.
Thanks for stopping by!
Aimee

4 comments:

  1. Hi Aimee,
    So great to see you joining us this week at Merry Monday! Those snowmen are on my list and the sentiment on velum looks perfect! Great card!
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute...this image makes me smile with glee! Thanks for playing with the Merry Monday sketch with us this week! So glad you joined us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you framed the Frosty Friends, Aimee! And the vellum is a lovely touch! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday! Hope to see you again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card Aimee, I love the frosty friends. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete