Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Baby Girl Congrats

I was talking to a couple friends and they were going to make some cards for new baby girls in their families. (Patty and Lisa...:) ) They looked on my blog to get ideas but I had not posted a baby girl card yet! So I thought this would be a perfect time to come up with something pink. I had to keep in mind that this needed to be a mailable card so here it is...

The colors I used were Pink Pirouette and Pretty in Pink with Whisper White. It is hard to see but i scored the bottom part of the card at every 1/8 inch to give it some texture. I added the various punched circles then embossed the top using the Square Lattice Impressions folder. I added the smallest Pearls on the Scallop Trim Border. The sentiment is from a retired hostess set, Swirls and Curls Verses. I just love this set and don't think I can ever part with it!
Thanks for looking!

Aimee

Supplies used for Baby Girl Congrats
Stamp Sets: Swirls and Curls Verses
Card stock: Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink , Whisper White
Ink: Pretty in Pink
Accessories: White Organza Ribbon, Basic Pearls
Tools:Square Lattice Impressions folder,1/2inch circle,3/4inch circle,1inch circle,1/4inch square,
Scallop Trim Border Punch, Simply Scored

No comments:

Post a Comment