Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Boho Blossoms-Here's to you!

What a wonderful weekend we are having in Indiana! We enjoyed the sunshine while playing outside yesterday. Today I would like to share with you the card I created for the Create with Connie and Mary Challenge this week. Here is the color palette we were to use along with my card...
I love these colors together! Actually I think Pool Party goes with everything....well, almost everything! I the Boho Blossoms Punch to create a cascade of flowers along the edge of the sentiment. I tend to fill the entire space of the cards that I am making so this was fun for me to leave more of the card front open. The Stripes Impressions folder helped fill in the space for my eyes. :) Of course I added the pearls and ribbon for a little extra bling.
Thanks for looking!!
Aimee


6 comments:

  1. This is truly a completely FABULOUS card! Love you cascade of flowers! Thanks for playing along this week with the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a nice clean and simple card! I love the cascade of flowers - such a fantastic idea! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the flowers and what a fantastic layout. Also, that polka dotted ribbon is the perfect finishing touch. Great card and thanks for joining us this week over at Create with Connie and Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a WONDERFUL card...love the crisp clean look and the cascading flowers! Darling! Thanks for playing along with the color challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card! I love the boho blossom punch and I hope they NEVER retire it! The little flowers are perfect for so many things! I love how your flowers look like they are cascading down. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving this card!!! Great design!! :)

    ReplyDelete