Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

Betsy's Blossoms *New*

I have finally received my new goodies from Stampin' Up! and and excited to give you a sneek peek of what to expect from the new catalog being released June 1st!! WOOHOO! I have some fun new Ideas for classes and can't wait to share the fun with you!
ok..Back to the goodies! Here is my first attempt with a new stamp set called Betsy's Blossoms...

I used some of the new In colors too! I just love them all! The yellow here is the Daffodil Delight. I just love it with these rich colors. I started doing a very basic card but the more I used the new items the more I added to this card. I also used the Blossom Bouquet punch that will be retiring. For the background I used the masking technique. This card was a little bit of this and little bit of that! I can't wait to try more!
Here is a sneek peek of what is coming tomorrow....
Thanks for Stopping!

Aimee

No comments:

Post a Comment