Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Graffiti Wall

Hello everyone! I am getting so excited to see the new SU! Catalog being released on June 1st. As a demonstrator and am able to get an early peek on May 7th and I can hardly wait! Anyways, lately I have been taking a few Senior Portraits so I decided to CASE a card from Debbie Henderson at Debbie's Designs . (I am also so inspired by Debbie and her creations.) I thought if I could make this look like a wall with graffiti it would be a fun, edgy card for a graduate. Here it is..


This was a perfect card to use extreme elements yet one more time before it goes away. I am sure one of the graduates I know will be getting one of these soon! :)

Thanks for stopping!

Aimee

2 comments:

  1. What a creative background. I think some of "my" grads may be getting your card as well. TFS

    ReplyDelete